Restaurant Management Software
You must have a restaurant management system in place to run your restaurant business successfully. Whether your using spreadsheets or forms in Microsoft Excel or a sophisticated restaurant management software, it is vital for your business that stocked or sold items get tracked.
Here are some basic features a restaurant Restaurant Management system performs.
- Viewing orders in the system, creating orders for preparation at a future date and time and real-time manager statistics are a few of the futures offered in Point of Success.
- Employees can enter orders quickly and get order information, cash out orders and keep your customers happy.
- System security features help prevent employee theft, inventory shrinkage and more.
- Point of Success maintains history on your orders, payments, deliveries, customers, employees and more. use this information in system reports to help you run a better business!
- Many of Point of Success' features can help you improve order frequency from existing customers, improve your average ticket and analyze the effectiveness of customer-attraction campaigns.
- Keep your delivery drivers on the road and meet your customer service goals with the help of Point of Success' delivery management features. Order status, delivery destination maps and driver queuing are all available.
- Point of Success works with inexpensive mapping software for delivery mapping and turn-by-turn directions.
Restaurant Spreadsheets and Forms
There are many different spreadsheets and forms available for you to control your Restaurant. Below are general restaurant forms used for small business Management. If you don't have an Restaurant Management system already in place. Keeping control of your inventory and employees with easy to use Excel spreadsheets is very inexpensive and convenient!
- Purveyor Order Schedule
- Purveyor Information
- Hourly Reservations
- Table Count Form
- Guest Waiting List
- Daily Incident Report
- Detailed Incident Report
- Customer Comment Form
- Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Restaurant Shopper's Report
- Check-Out Form
- Kitchen Safety Inspection Form
- Dinning Room Safety Inspection From
- Waitress Checklist
- Restroom Checklist