Inventory Control Software
Running a Restaurant business is tough. Research shows that 90% of new small businesses will end up failing. The main reason for this failure has been attributed to poor or faulty record keeping, resulting in out-of-stock merchandise, reckless invoicing, and lost opportunities. Don't let this happen to your restaurant business.
Small Business Inventory Control Software
Accurate restaurant inventory and up-to-date sales tracking are vital to operating and succeeding with your small restaurant business.
Choosing the right software and operation processes is one of the most important business decisions you will make for your restaurant business
What are the basic items that you should be tracking with your Inventory control system?
- What is moving, and what is not.
- Inventory levels of each item in stock
- Which items are under-stocked
- Who is buying your merchandise
Restaurant Spreadsheets and Forms
There are many different spreadsheets and forms available for you to control your inventory. Below are general inventory forms used for small business inventory control Systems. If you don't have an inventory control software already implemented. Keeping track of your inventory with easy to use Excel spreadsheets is very inexpensive and convenient!
- Purchase Order Form
- Par Order Spreadsheet
- Daily Inventory Order Spreadsheet
- Bid Order Spreadsheet
- Bid Sheet
- Par Amount Requisition Form
- General Requisition Form
- Food Requisition Form
- Credit Memo Form
- Recieving Checklist Spreadsheet
- Recieving Report Form
- Inventory Valuation Spreadsheet
- Paper Goods Inventory Form
- China and Flatware Inventory Spreadsheet
- Equipment Inventory Form
- Perpetual Inventory Chart
- General Inventory Forms (5 versions)
- Inventory Count Spreadsheet