You must have a Catering management system in place to run your catering business successfully. Whether your using spreadsheets or forms in Microsoft Excel or a sophisticated catering system, it is vital for your business that everything that is going on in your business is tracked.
Here are some of the basic reports a Catering system should provide:
- Built in calendar to view event detail
- Categorize & assign non-menu event items such as beverages, rentals, delivery and floral.
- Schedule event staff.
- Event packing/pull list generated automatically
- Client Contact Manager - record event specific notes/conversations throughout the life cycle of an event.
- Room Manager - graphically view booked rooms and times
- Event contracts - with your custom wording.
- Copy a previous event including all event details - great for same/similar events
- Reminder notes - track important meetings and dates.
- Store complete history of event details for future review/comparisons.
- Create unlimited number of menu items.
- Define menu 'packages' for standard event offerings - build your events faster than ever!
- Track inventory costs and stock.
- Build recipes and analyze costs based on inventory data.
- Calculate exact ingredient needs by event to generate precise order list - eliminate over ordering.
- Analyze detailed menu item costs, beverage costs, add-on costs, wage costs, to determine event profits
- Multiple tax schemes for food, beverage, rentals, etc. (up to 3 different taxes per event).
- Easily make any event tax exempt.
- Event deposit & discount calculation and tracking.
- Reports, Reports, Reports - proposals, invoices, ledgers, receivables, forecasting, recipes, delivery details, rental order list by vendor report.
- Export reports to other applications such as Excel or Word.
Restaurant Spreadsheets and Forms
There are many different spreadsheets and forms available for you to control your Restaurant. Below are general restaurant forms used for small business Management. If you don't have an Restaurant Management system already in place. Keeping control of your inventory and employees with easy to use Excel spreadsheets is very inexpensive and convenient!
- Catering Propsal Template
- Catering Event Agreement Template
- Catering Proposal Cover letter Template
- Catering Invoice Form
- Catering Account Receivable Template
- Catering Forecasting Template
- Catering Recipe Template
- Catering Delivery Form Template
- Catering Inventory Spreadsheet
- Catering Rental Equipment Cost Sheet
- Catering Managent All In One Spreadsheet