Beverage Management Systems
You must have a beverage management system in place to run your restaurant business successfully. Whether your using spreadsheets or forms in Microsoft Excel or a sophisticated restaurant management software, it is vital to your business that stocked or sold gets tracked.
Here are some basic functions a restaurant beverage management system performs.
- All dispensers can be configured with a single program. Setup information – including individual
brands, cocktails, pour sizes and PLU numbers –
can be setup manually or using the autofill
function. Once complete, all setup information can
quickly be copied to other stations.
- Readings can be scheduled for any time of the day,
date or week. Combine any number of readings for
comprehensive consolidated reports or select
individual readings to detail information by shift or
- No need to calculate or figit to adjust your pour
sizes. Simply enter the amounts poured by your
system and Beverage Management
Software will automatically adjust all pour sizes
- Reports can be taken or viewed remotely with a
modem & remote access software. Likewise,
stations or systems can be enabled or disabled from the computer giving management complete
control over dispensing even when not on property. Remote access also allows
technicians to dial in to look at or adjust your
system without an on-site service call.
- Customized reports show dispensing activity and
cost / retail analysis. Information can be broken
down by brand, drink & station or can be
combined to show grand totals by station or
system. Usage reports help track inventory.
Restaurant Spreadsheets and Forms
There are many different spreadsheets and forms available for you to control your Beverages in your restaurant. Below are general Bar & Beverage forms used for small business Beverage Management. If you don't have an Beverage Management system already in place. Keeping control of your beverage and liquor inventory with easy to use Excel spreadsheets is very inexpensive and convenient!
- Liquor Requisition
- Beverage Requisition Form
- Beverage Perpetual Inventory
- Bar Inventory & Requisition
- Bottled Beer Count Form
- Bartender's Report
- Liquor Order Form
- Liquor/Wine Inventory Form
- Inventory Form
- Liquor Used & Restocked Form
- Bar & Inventory Control Report
- Liquor Storeroom Inventory Report
- Beverage Consumption Report
- Liquor Waste Tracking Sheet
- Drink Spill Sheet
- Cost and Beverage Consumed
- Beverage Cost Esimates
- Beverage Cost Report